Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Do You Remember Your Combo?


Cameron wasn't thrilled about me taking his picture in the front of his new middle school. I did, however, manage to capture a picture of him while he least expected it.... trying to open his first locker. Even though I graduated from high school over 16 years ago, every once in a while I'll have a very stressful dream where I'm trying to open my locker (which holds some very important, life saving assignment). In this dream I try every combo possible, only to find that I have forgotten my locker combination.... Anyhow, Cameron is excited for this new adventure and we're excited (and nervous) for him.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Do the students get to bring their own padlocks, or does the school provide one for them?

And on another note...we are so hurt that WE (your own flesh and blood...well, Steve anyway) are not on your blog list!!! We see where your loyalties lie now! JK :)

Tiffani said...

Michele, I keep checking your blog for something new. I know your days are full like mine so you have to have something to share! I love knowing what's up with your family.

Jen said...

Great music choices! It brings back many childhood memories of staring at the TV. I am glad I finally have your web address!

Rick & Diana said...

Yay! I'm so glad I can see your sweet kids. Can you believe our boys are in middle school? Preston was the same way with pictures. All of mine but the baby are in all day school and Ian is in 5 day 1/2 day preschool. I can't wait to check back to see how your doing. -Diana :)

Corbin said...

looking good man :) i remember them days... but now at my new charter school they don't have lockers. we have those swing up desks