Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family In Town


We've all been looking forward to Nana and Gramps and Steve and Tango's arrival. My mom and dad served a wonderful mission in Kentucky, and we were anxious to see them as they drove down to see us after being released from their mission. The 10 of us thoroughly enjoyed being with one another. Sophie got lots of love and attention from everyone as she showed off her new talents and contagious smile. Whether it was swimming, playing tennis, going to movies, going to parks, singing kareoke, eating famous Round Rock donuts, visiting famous Austin sites, canoeing, watching the 1.5 million bats at dusk, cheering Cameron at his soccer game, attending Meg's dance performance at church--every day was memorable and entertaining!

4 comments:

Carmell said...

Looks and sounds like so much fun! That's great that you all could get together!

Tiffani said...

Thanks for posting pictures - looks like you are having a great time. I wish I was there for everything. Please tell your parents hi from me - I would love to hear some of their mission stores.

Sheri said...

How fun to have family come to visit. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I miss your family! You all look great! Say hi to your family for me!